3/17/2014

Avoid missing font styles in PowerPoint

I needed my custom fonts in powerpoint slides to remain there if I transfer the files to some other computers. You can do these three things to avoid your fonts being replaced by systems fonts.

  • Use system fonts: This is pretty obvious, but if you are interested in more like nice stuff like me, this will not be the case for you.
  • Embed your fonts to file: This one is the best solution, you can save as your document and in the popup dialog, just click "Tools" and then "Save Options", then find the place where you can tick "Embed fonts in the file" (names may be changed, I was using Office Pro Plus 2010). You can either select to embed only the charachters you use if you will not edit again. Or you can embed all of font's charachters to make editing easier later.

No comments:

Post a Comment